They're here.


My spirit's broken and my soul is weak.
I'm dead inside but my heart still beats.
Every heartbeat feels like a detonating bomb.
I could explode any minute.


One minute everything's shining and sparkling. You have the best time of your life and nothing or no one can't kill that happiness. You wouldn't nobody mess up with your time. As a matter of fact, you don't. You stand up for yourself. No one ever could break your heart. Only you have the power to look forward. It's a long way, and you planning to enjoy it. Life ain't no destination, but a journey.


But wait, isn't it..? It can't be. I mean, you're so happy and shinning. It just can't. Cause you deserve more. But they're coming. And they will catch you. You now it. And they're already here. The happy times are now over and the darkness is real. You can't escape. Your eyes are so blind that you can't even reach out for your mind, cause it's already taken. They've come from a long way and there's no "give it a break" plan.


They're here.
No one can escape.


Share:




0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario