Queen B.

I met a girl this week. She's so beautiful. She's so tall and skinny and annoying tho. She drives me crazy. She makes me tired everytime I spend time with her. She makes me sweat all the time. She makes me feel hot. She makes me feel I have control of myself. She reminds me this is going to work out. She's a pain in the ass. But she's just perfect for me.

She taught me a way to stop starving everyday. Now I can eat anything I want to. Now I can laugh at myself without needing to use a blade. Now I can control my weight. Now I just have to let it all out.

She ain't no princess. She ain't no royalty. She ain't no goddess. I can't tell you her name. All I know is that people call her Queen B.

As in for me, I don't need to call her, ever. She's always right there for me, next to beside me, everytime I look around. She's not living me for a long time, and I'm glad this is our reality. I'm glad she's here with me. Now I don't have to feel so lonely all the time. Now I have a new girlfriend. Now she can make me feel tired and hot and needy everyday. We have each other, isn't that what really matters?
Share:




0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario