Never trust a good liar.

One lie, one step closer to her.

Another lie, one step away from me.

Enough lies, I'm out.


You know? I've always believed that when you're sad as hell, if you go around screaming it to the whole world, then you're not as sad as you might say, you only want the attention.
Well, same goes with lots of other stuff.


See, the point of loving someone, is wanting the best for that person. When you're in love, you only want that person to be happy, no matter what. You want to share your happiness with him or she cause seeing them happy makes you happy and that makes the other person happy and so it's a perfect cycle and blah everyone's happily ever after. But when you truly love someone, you don't try to separate her/him from the one's he/she also loves. Jealousy only makes everything complicated. As for me, I have to say I'm a deeply jealous person, but I have such power of will that I just shut it.
I shut it all for myself.


I'm jealous of my boyfriend.
I'm jealous of my friends.
I'm jealous of my pet (she has a special love I didn't had when I was little).


I'm jealous of my mom. Yes, also with her. Cause I personally hate when a guy's trynna get in the middle of us but she's so blind she can't see it. And I'm jealous. I am fucking jealous. You don't go around saying something to the other person so that you're still together, you just have to work it out, TOGETHER. That's what relationships are all about. Communication. If you don't have that bond, then you have nothing.


And for me, all i have to say is that someday this whole "let's work it out" thing is gonna drive crazy and i'm hating them everyday a little bit more. I just can't stand it. It's driving me nuts and i'll be gone someday. And they'll miss me, but it'll be way too late. And i'm not even sorry. He should be. She should be.
Share:




0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario