i'm only me when i'm with you

According with society, today is what everyone calls "Friend's Day" and I'm here, just typing this stuff cause I'm lonely as hell.


Never felt like i had true friends. Of course everyone considerate me their friend but for me, i must say that true friends, as in today, i have only two. I can tell them anything knowing they won't judge me. They support me no matter what and I'm not afraid showing myself to them because they understand me, just as i am.


I'm not saying they're the only two people i talk to, but they're the most loyal I've ever known. I don't care if they're internet friends, or if i actually met them in real life, cause nowadays it doesn't matter anymore. People that knows you face to face can be just as mean as the internet people, they can judge you and laugh about you, or they can even put themselves into your own shoes and get your points of view. You can't judge someone just for seeing them with your own eyes, as you can't say somebody won't be faithful only because you've never met them.


I've learned that you can't know people for real. You'll get to know them little by little, when you less expect it. People will hurt you, surprise you, betray you, break you into a million pieces. People can also put those pieces back together, they can fix you. You can fix yourself if you actually want to.You only need power of will and everything's gonna be okay. You can't trust people. And you also can trust people.


We're gonna be broken a thousand times before we can find the one's worth the effort. We just need time and hope. Hope is the most powerful feeling you can have. Fear's not worth the thing. Sooner or later, those who hurt you will regret it, but guess what? You'll be already strong enough to let them go. You will be free. You will trust again. You'll get your heart broken all over again. But you will heal every fucking time. You'll get stronger and stronger as the time will go by. And nothing can break that power inside of you.


You are worthy. You're the journey. Enjoy yourself.


Share:




0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario