Don't get too attached.

Don't come any closer she said.

But he didn't listen.
He wasn't paying attention to what was going to happen if he get too attached.

She had all her weapons ready.
She was always ready.
She'd be a fool if her soul get bloody because of a human like him.

One step.
You don't know what you're getting into.

Two steps.
I just want to take care of you.

Three steps.
I don't need nobody's help, you insolent fool.

Four steps.
Look at yourself. I can help you. I can take away the pain.

Five steps.
I'm warning you. One more step and I'll shoot your head off.

Last step.
Please! I'm begging you!


 BANG

He's dead.

Trying to understand how can someone live like that, with all that pain inside.

She goes around the earth killing innocent people.
Killing their insides cause she's too coward to face the reality.

Now he doesn't know how to go back to life again.
He's stuck in underground. With demons and monsters.
Now he can't get out.
Now he'll start killing innocents too.
Now people will want to help him too.
Others won't.
But those who get too attached will be dead when they least expect it.

Ain't it funny how it all works?
Share:




0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario