Take the advice.

Last year it wouldn't even had crossed my mind that my life would be like this today.

I've been -almost- at this point only once in my life before, but back then I still had a few people in my life that tried to stop me from being myself. Not this time, not for me. I've decided that this is my moment, my time to be okay with myself. This is my life, so I'm gonna make it count till the very least tiny detail.
No, I don't want to go on a date to eat lemon ice cream with some guy, even when he truly likes me and wants the best for me. No, I won't go to a motel and have sex with a guy who's a player with every female who has an ass and who also has a girl waiting for him, and by girl I mean girlfriend. No, I won't be the party girl who gets drunk as fuck and can't remember what the hell happened the night before. But no, I won't either be the girl that hides anymore.

I wanna explore all my choices because life is so God damn short that I don't care what people think about me anymore. I'm gonna be me, just like that. I want to live all those things that I repressed because of the 'moral' stuff. I wanna fly like the smoke that comes out of your mouth when is really cold outside. I want myself to lose in that evaporation. I wanna flirt with guys cause is fun and I wanna flirt with girls cause I don't know how that feels. I wanna find out if I rather the triple x with an xy or a double x. I wanna stay up all night and go to bed when my legs can't keep still. I wanna get high and laugh with my friends. Yes, I want to laugh. And I want to live. I want to experience the best years of my life without losing the real me.

I'm getting to know myself everyday and when people asks me if I like myself I answer "fuck yeah" and when they laugh at me I also do and when leave me all alone I am not sad, because I finally learned to take care of me and to feel fine when I'm alone. I'm not sorry about anything and I regret nothing, because if it wasn't for my past I wouldn't be here today. Fuck, I'm strong. Damn right I'm proud of myself for getting at this point.

And if you're feeling lost or don't know what to do with your life, don't think so much about it. Just let it be. Don't push it so hard on yourself. Be kind to people and also to your reflection because when you go to bed at the end of the day, it'll be just you and yourself. Learn to forgive others and to you too. I've learned that patience is a powerful key, so use it wisely, don't throw it away. Cuddle yourself. Embrace yourself. Listen to yourself. Find a way to deal with the tough things in your life and change the stuff that can be changed, and learn the difference between both. That's my advice for life. That's how I made it this far. Life is simple and it keeps going, let's make it count.
Share:




0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario